Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Lori's Take On Sketch #277

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far!

It's Lori here today with my take on Sketch #277, courtesy of Brenshevia Baker:



I loved how easy this sketch was to work with, and this layout is one of my all-time favorites by far! For more information on my layout you can check out my blog - My Happy Life.


We have a great prize up for grabs this month! Creative Embellishments is offering up a gift card to one lucky winner. Just play along with any of our sketches and link up by May 31st for your chance to win.

Be sure to stop by their store and check out all of their amazing products.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!